mgs

Re: Oil Pressure

To: ijsceva@kcnet.com
Subject: Re: Oil Pressure
From: Wizzrd1001@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 20:15:10 -0400 (EDT)
My 74 1/2 MGB GT uses a Wix oil filter, 51515 is the number, due to the
modifications to the engine, it was bored out to 2 liters, and had various
other racing components added, the spin on filter was necessary.  My BGT
holds pressure at like 50-60 psi, and, it rises as RPMS increase to about 75
psi.  Haven't had any problems with it so far, but then again, my MG is
little younger than your T.
I'm a newcomer to the group, so please excuse the intrusion.
                                 Ian Wisbon
Anyone on here ever deal with McB motorcars??   REAL nice MG specialty shop,
if anyone's looking for a 69 BGT, real nice condition, or a Showroom 65
Sunbeam Tiger, drop me an E-mail, I'll get you the number.  Sorry for the
promotion, but, they've helped me alot with my B, and think they deserve it.
 Have fun!