mgs

Prices of Spridgets

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Prices of Spridgets
From: "Editors, Molecular Vision" <jboatri@emory.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 12:13:08 -0400
What is a fair price for a turn-key Sprite or Midget? Do they exist and
what do they go for? I'm looking at several Spridgets of varying states of
repair and of various vintage, but as a good friend just pointed out, I
don't have time for another major project.

By turn-key, I mean a good daily driver with no or little rust, no
suspension problems, no engine or tranny problems, no major "must be fixed
right now" problems. I of course expect regular maintenance problems that
may keep it off the road for a weekend or so, but again, nothing big.

If geography plays into it, I'm in Atlanta.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff Boatright

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision