mgs

Re: Really, REALLY, bad service from M&G Vintage

To: Glenn Schnittke <schnittke@mindspring.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Really, REALLY, bad service from M&G Vintage
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 13:39:17 -0500
Glenn Schnittke writes:

> I don't know how some peole stay in business.

> Then I tried to call the Better Business Bureau in Tuxedo Park and found out
> that you have to PAY to report bad business practices.

We have our own resources- the Net has a long memory, and bad service is
something you can't hide. You can send in info about vendors, complete with
comments good or bad, to the Monster List, (usually) available from the SOL
Parts page at: http://www.team.net/sol/britpart.html

While most comments are good, there are certainly a few vendors who will not
get business from folks on-line.

 Roger Garnett  (rwg@autox.team.net)  http://www.wayward.team.net/
 Team.net Webmaster  http://www.team.net/www/