mgs

Re: A new carburettor synchronizing theory

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A new carburettor synchronizing theory
From: Jerome Keller <jkeller@cc-mail.pica.army.mil>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 1995 07:07:35 -0400
     If anyone has used both "SU Tool Kit and "Unisyn"to synchonize twin
     SU's: (a) which is more accurate? (b) which is easier?

                                Jerry Keller

Author:  wise@db.erau.edu (John A. Wise) at Internet
Date:    10/4/95 12:55 PM

>My dad used to have an "SU Tool Kit" when he had his MGA (can't find it now).
>Although I never used it, I believe it may have included some piece that
>indicated the position of the pistons, to be used in syncronizing. Does
>anybody
>have one of these and use it for this?

I have one and have used it many times.  Easy & straight forward to use!

John

John A. Wise                                    Tel: (+1) (904) 226-6384
Center for Aviation/Aerospace Research          Fax: (+1) (904) 226-7050
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University            E-mail: wise@db.erau.edu
600 South Clyde Morris Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114-3900   USA