mgs

RE: Master Brake Cylinder Question

To: MGS <MGS@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Master Brake Cylinder Question
From: "Palmer, Lew (UCI)" <LEW@p01.uci.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 95 12:01:00 PDT
Bob -

There should be a little librication applied. Not critical, but it helps
keep the rubber boot from sticking and tearing. I would suggest a visit to
your nearest auto parts store. What you're looking for is the grease
designed for pre-lubrication on brake components. It's essentially brake
fluid in paste form.

Regards,
Lew Palmer
lew.palmer@uci.com