Re: British V8 Newsletter:Good News/Bad News

To: James Jewell <m1garand@speakeasy.net>, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British V8 Newsletter:Good News/Bad News
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 10:40:30 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
James,

Get away from those printers !!! I used Mail Boxes Etc. to do 100 copies of a 72 page book on rowing (www.northwestrowing.com) It had a glossy hard cover (in blue) PLUS a clear plastic cover AND was punched and then had a spirelox spline fixed. Cost was $6.28 which in your funny money is $5.45. They used 11 x 17 sheets and had a program that set up the print job so that when they guillotined the sheets the sequence was correct! Can someone who is in to this web thing host the Newsletter. I am trying to get one up for my O-rings, SS grilles etc and I would not mind having a button that downloaded the Newsletter.