Re: Weber/Edelbrock

To: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Subject: Re: Weber/Edelbrock
From: Simon <sgreen@eurobell.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 17:10:08 +0000
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
With the cam I was running it made 220bhp but still was very rich.
It went to RPI and they change the primary jets. The ones that were in there look very big when put next to the new ones.
The car can so much better and gave lots more MPG.
Simon
PS sorry but don't have size of new ones...my cab came for the US.
Barrie Robinson wrote:
I have a Weber/Edelbrock 1404 on my Rover 3.5L installed in my MGB GT. It was installed just as it came and it worked fine. However, I suspect it is running rich. Anyone got any words of wisdom here. I would love to put it up on a rolling road (Dyno) but there isn't one around Toronto

Regards

Barrie Robinson

MGB GT V8
Aston Martin DB 2/4 MkII
Canada
705-721-9060
barrie@look..ca

Purveyor of O-ring kits for restoring Smith & Jaeger gauges,
Stainless steel mesh grilles, air vents & airdams and,
Sound deadening material and kits for MGBs