Re: Gear Ratio Chart

To: Bruce <brucemills@dccnet.com>
Subject: Re: Gear Ratio Chart
From: James Nazarian Jr <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 07:59:16 -0700
Cc: MGB Newsgroup <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I wrote a similar chart and with my setup I'll have a top speed of a whopping
97mph. (yes 97)  It won't be much fun on long highway trips but it will be a
hell of a stoplight war car, and a hell of an autocrosser.
--
James Nazarian Jr
71 MGB roadster

A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have
   evolved from a simpler system that worked just fine.

On Mon, Jan 15, 2001 at 11:11:43PM -0800, Bruce profoundly declared: