Re: Thanks, maybe plugs?

To: Wake074@aol.com
Subject: Re: Thanks, maybe plugs?
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2000 22:03:27 -0400
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Glenn-

RN12YC or RN11YC is correct for Rover heads, this is a long reach plug. Your
Buick heads need the same plug in a short reach, sorry I can't remember  the
correct 2nd letter, J, I think. Check when you buy plugs. Your compression ratio
is close to 11-1 with an Olds block & Buick heads, depending upon the pistons
used. Stock Olds pistons will yield the very high compression. I never had a
problem turning this combo with a Vega starter, unless the engine was hot, &
this
is obviously not your problem.

Jim Stuart