Painting was Clutch Pressure

To: <jemery@mint.net>
Subject: Painting was Clutch Pressure
From: "Michael and Jay Hartwig" <hartwig1099@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 10:26:40 -0600
Cc: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
You may want to reconsider using lacquer vs bc/cc.  I get a much better
paint job when I use it.  Granted you have to be much more careful about
personal safety using urethane.  If money is a concern, then I guess you
have a good reason to stay with lacquer, Dupont Chromabase will run around
$25-$40 a quart. You need at least 2 qts to paint it.  + Clear @ $60-$100 a
gallon, + reducers for each.  I've always been a fan of spending the extra
money up front.  You'll really hate yourself 5 yrs down the road if the
paint doesn't turn out the way you want it.

Mike