Ian's leaving?

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Ian's leaving?
From: BlkfxdWG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 14:32:11 EST
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
What's this? Ian Pender is packing up and going home? Ian, the MGV8
Conventions just won't be the same without you!

Carl in Tennessee
'79 MGB (future V8)

<<Most of my barn for sale.

I am in the next year, planning to return to Scotland, this will B
a great relief to the people I have managed to upset over in
the US over the past 12 years. It will be a pleasure returning
to people who have a sense of humour (British spelling) and
do not have illusions of grandeur also are not politically
correct. A fagot in Scotland is something you put on the fire.
Anyway, I have four mg
returned to UK. Your choice. One V8 roadster 78, one 4cl with
o/d roadster (41,000 mls) second owner 71, one 4cyl with o/d
74 ( reg 75) all chrome bumper and all in excellent shape. If
anyone of you has seen my cars you will appreciate them.
(Unless you are a trailer Queen) plus Full Mont1 my pet 52 TD
which is a blast. I will be sorry to let any of them go as I have
had a lot of laughs and frustrations with them and they are
part of the family. I sold a 75B a few years ago which I built
for my wife Gini from a piece of %^* to a show car and we still
talk about that car. So you want to buy my family? Go to
http://home.att.net/~eightup/4sale.html and you can see their
intimate details.They are all up for adoption (no eastern bloc
or Korean) steel in any of them. Spuriously Ian.

Contact: Ian Pender <Eightup@worldnet.att.net>
Hamilton Square, New Jersey, USA
Tel: 609 890 2959, Fax: 609 890 9261

Advert placed 14-Mar-1999 at 04:54 (UK time) Advert expires 11-Apr-1999>>