Early trans. tunnel modifications

To: mgb-V8@autox.team.net
Subject: Early trans. tunnel modifications
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 13:05:41 -0800
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hi guys:

        I'm still working on my 78 conversion but have decided to reprieve
the 73 GT I was going to cut up.  I picked up a damaged 66 GT shell that is
a perfect candidate for the set of Sebring fender flares I have.  The
Sebring car deserves a steel dash and minimum interior.

        Has anyone on the list had experience with modifying the early trans
tunnel for the Rover 5 speed box?  The tunnel has already been butchered and
I am competent with a sawzall and MIG welder.

Thanks in advance

Kelvin.