Re: [Mg-t] TD front brake plate

To: "David" <ollypol@live.co.uk>, <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] TD front brake plate
From: "Carr&Edwards" <scvc70@epix.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 09:03:44 -0400
If my memory serves me right, they are stamped LH and RH (I have a pair out
in the shed I can look at if necessary).  Remember that the wheel cylinders
go on pointing in opposite directions--the one toward the front points
downward (i.e., the piston falls out when the shoes are removed).

Sarah Carr
TD3942EXLU (owned for 40 years)
Pennsylvania, USA