Re: [Mg-t] Overheating

To: Charlie Baldwin <mgcharlie@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Overheating
From: Stuart Keen <simbafish@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 13:34:05 -0500
Hi Gene et al

I misunderstood the comment about bending the slats. I thought the
discussion was about bending the slats on the side of the bonnet to increase
air flow exiting. Now that I understand it is the radiator slats, not a
problem. This is a Mk II and accordingly has chrome plated slats, not
painted. Not a problem to bend, so this will be done before the day is out.
Any idea how much they should be opened. I suppose maximum would be best,
but then I do not know the physics of air flow.

Stu

1951 MH TD MkII

Mg-t@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html