[Mg-t] Re. Aluminizing T-type manifolds

To: <TATERRY@aol.com>
Subject: [Mg-t] Re. Aluminizing T-type manifolds
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 15:49:05 -0700
Hi, Terry,

You recently suggested Flame Spray, Inc., 1900 West 12th Ave., Denver, CO
80204 as a replacement for Hambro Industries in San Fernando, who used to do
the aluminizing of T-type exhaust manifolds and clamps.

This is to report that Flame Spray do very nice work which looks completely
original, but they are much more expensive than Hambro were. I used to pay
Hambro $100 for an exhaust manifold and four clamps; Flame Spray charged me
$200.

I guess it pays to be the only game in town .....!

Thanks, however, for the reference.

Regards,
Lawrie Alexander