Re: [Mg-t] Plug for "Inspection Lamp Socket"

To: Bob Donahue <bobmgtd@comcast.net>, Mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Plug for "Inspection Lamp Socket"
From: Nels Anderson <nels@flightsim.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 10:49:40 -0400
I looked into this at one time. Apparently, this was a standard socket
at one time (my Land Rover has the exact same one) and various
accessories were available for it. I thought Moss Motors sold the plug,
though maybe not any more. I used to see them come up on eBay every so
often too. They usually seem to be quite expensive for what is just a
simple plug. Radio Shack sells similar plugs and sockets, but
unfortunately the ones I found were not quite the right size but it's
possible a larger electronics dealer would have one that fits.

--Nels Anderson
  1953 MGTD