MG turn signal switches

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG turn signal switches
From: "krislynco.llc" <krislynco.llc@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 10:05:44 -0400
Hello folks
For what it's worth!  I have had four MG turn signal switches not working over
the years and have tried all things somewhat successfully BUT NONE has worked
like my last discovery... I soaked and worked in Pure Virgin Olive Oil (I
guess being Italian we use olive oil alot!) and made the leather (that was
badly hardened) soft as a glove..and lightly coated all the freshly cleaned
interior thimble parts of the switches with the same... they have now all
worked perfectly for better then four years now and even respond to the timing
adjusting screw at the back for longer or shorter hold. Who Knows!
Rock