RE: Interiior Installation

To: "'Bullwinkle'" <yd3@nvc.net>, <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Interiior Installation
From: "Frank van Geldern" <vgeldern@xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 13:41:03 +0100
Blake is right. I just removed the original interior of my TD and found
padding only on top of the wheelwells and on the top backrail of the tub.
The boltheads of the sparewheelcarrier are exposed and coloured
interiorcolour. The tackstrips are covered originally without padding. The
padding I saw was black and similar to the felt of the sidescreenbox. Not
shure about thickness due to old age of the padding.
Regards
Frank van Geldern