Re: Skyhook....5 speed

To: rddell@mindspring.com (Richard Dell)
Subject: Re: Skyhook....5 speed
From: blair@ifd.mv.com (Blair Weiss)
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 14:18:48 -0500
There is also quantumechanics located in CT.

www.quantumechanics.com

They have 5 speed conversions, quite a few LBCs

Last I heard from Steve Neal(Skyhook), was that he ran out of Nissan gear boxes
for his conversion kit... but that was this summer, who knows he might have
come across some more.

Blair