Re: Rhode Island Wiring Sevice

To: TATERRY@aol.com, budkrueger@earthlink.net, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rhode Island Wiring Sevice
From: Emgeeguy@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 01:01:40 EDT
I agree with Bud and Terry. I have RI harnesses in my TD, TC, and J2. All
are very accurate to the original harnesses. One nice thing about these folks
is
 that they will work with you to change the design if you want. I wanted turn
 signals in the TC, and had extra wires and pigtail connections added. They
did  it exactly as I wanted, while keeping the rest of the harness just like
the  original. I forgot to mention that I wanted the same thing when I ordered
the J2 harness, and ended up with an exact J2 harness--one wire to the tail
light, with no possibility of having extra stop lights! I had to add my own
wires.

Good people, will work with you, and the quality is excellent. Maybe a
little more expensive than other companies, but, in my opinion, well worth  it.

Larry Long