4 wheels to 2

To: mg-t@autox.team.net, MGVR@yahoogroups.com
Subject: 4 wheels to 2
From: mgtd2@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 12:58:58 -0400
I?ll be signing off for awhile.

The 650 single-lunger Kawa dualsport enduro has been disassembled,
strengthened, greased, oiled, adjusted and otherwise tweeked.  Tomorrow, I
leave for Montreal to meet #1 son on a similar animal.  From there, it?s to the
end of the pavement in Quebec and then north on the gravel up to Labrador and
east to the Labrador Sea.  Then 12 hours by boat to ?the other? road in
Labrador and south to the ferry to New Foundland.  Another boat to North
Sydney, Nova Scotia on Cape Breton Island.  A traverse of the Maritimes and
then the final 3 day torture: 1700 miles of interstate back home to Michigan.
The big circle looks to be about 6,000 miles with side trips and a lot of
gravel and logging trucks.  The wife gave me 17 days.

I?ve done a lot of blue highways on 2 wheels, but this one looks like a lot of
gray and white dashed roads.

Hell, I?m only 25 once!  Manley:  I trust you'll be able to help Carol with the
trailer if I call from North Jepippseqoun with a holed piston.

Hope to be back on 4 wheels and able to take some time off to do the October
MidOhio VSCDA finale in the Midget before ice racing season starts.  See ya!

JohnD