RE: Phil Marino

To: "'Bob Howard'" <mgbob@juno.com>, <mgs4dave@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: RE: Phil Marino
From: "Charley Robinson" <charleyrob@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 16:01:44 -0400
Hi Dave,
He just did my pump a few months ago. Great job! And you end up with a
better pump for less $ than buying a "New" one from Moss or Abingdon!
That address is correct, but the phone number is now: (951) 352-4419.

Be sure to send your pulley along with the pump because he installs a
tapered shaft and machines the pulley to match. Beautiful fit with no slop
or play.

Charley Robinson