FW: Fw: Please read - Important]

To: <dickbremer@hotmail.com>, <INTX@comcast.net>,
Subject: FW: Fw: Please read - Important]
From: "Leinen, Robert" <rleinen@ci.dearborn.mi.us>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 13:37:01 -0400
Bob Leinen
Deputy Director of Public Works
City of Dearborn
2951 Greenfield
Dearborn, MI 48120
Ph:   (313) 943-2073
Fax: (313) 943-2067
E-mail: rleinen@ci.dearborn.mi.us

-----Original Message-----
From: Simen, Carol
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 4:48 PM
To: Skip@tir.com; BSalimi@aol.com; Brace, Mark; CECILIA WINKLER
(E-mail); COLIN LINSENMAN (E-mail); DAVID J NEWELL (E-mail); DEBBIE
LERINI (E-mail); JERROLD S SHUSTER (E-mail); JIM GAJEWSKI; John Vinson
(E-mail); Leinen, Robert; Lynne Fultonovich (lynnef79@aol.com); MANEL
FAYCURRY (E-mail); MARIBELLE WOLFSON (E-mail); MARILYN WAYNE (E-mail 2);
MARY SIMONE (E-mail); PATRICK AARON SIMEN (psimen@math.princeton.edu);
Prokopp, Dave; RALPH ZUCKMAN (E-mail); REBECCA SWEET (E-mail); RENALDO
MACCIOMEI (E-mail); RETT MCALLISTER (E-mail); ROBERTA KERNER (E-mail);
ROSS WOLFSON (E-mail); SANDER H SIMEN (E-mail); trehm@officedepot.com;
wishy29@hotmail.com

Read below--I checked it--I am in there 7 times and I checked several of
you--and all of the ones I checked are there.  When I checked my Mom's
name I found her as well as my nephew--Pat--you were in there several
times as well.  When I tried to email them to remove me, they returned
an email giving me some garbage about mailing them and they will do as I
ask.  I returned the email and told them to remove me immediately--I'm
not wasting a stamp on them.  I haven't heard back yet.  I will check in
a couple of days.

Carol