RE: Undersealing - to do or not?

To: "'MG T list'" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Undersealing - to do or not?
From: "Gene Gillam" <anngene@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 18:51:12 -0500
Doug wrote:
>I like originality, but am also interested in longevity and protection.
I am not sure if I will ever enter concourses etc, but would be
interested to hear how painting the underside like this is viewed.<

Doug,

I have yet to see anyone crawling under a person's car to inspect
whether or not it's been undercoated.  For you own piece of mind, do
what you think is best...if you think undercoating will help preserve
the car for the future then by all means undercoat it.

Gene Gillam
Saucier, MS