non-lbc -- Netscape Help Needed

To: mg-t <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: non-lbc -- Netscape Help Needed
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 18:37:22 -0400
Sorry to bother with a non-lbc item, but I'm at the end of my patience.
I have two Netscape email messages that I absolutely can not get rid of.
They are both just about 3 years old (4/25 & 4/26 2002) and both relate
to email messages that could not get sent.  They are both of the "Mail
Delivery failed: returning message to sender" subject.  Sender is "Mail
Delivery System".  One of the proposed recipients I recognize, the other
I'm unsure of.   The messages show up in my inbox every week or so,
sometimes more than once a week.  I delete them.  I delete them again
from the Trash folder.  But, they won't go away.

Does anyone have a clue as to how I can really delete these things?

Thanks for being understanding.

Bud Krueger
52TD (Has been out for a couple of Drive Your British Car Week runs. --
have you?)
Plymouth, Mass.