MG T Parts

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG T Parts
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 13:52:35 -0700
I know we are not supposed to use this list for commercial purposes but I
have run across some hard-to-find parts that might be of interest to
listers, so I am taking the liberty of posting their availability. E-mail me
or phone me (530-676-7226) if you are interested.

MG TF front fenders, two pairs, good-to-excellent original condition
MG TF rear fenders, one pair, excellent
MG TF rear splash panel, excellent
MG TF hood assembly, all four panels, excellent
MG TF wire wheel spare carrier
MG TF Driveshaft tunnel, w/handbrake lever, good
MG TF Gearbox cover, excellent
MG TF Top bows, average
MG TF Radiator with shell and panels, excellent
MG TF Radiator, tanks OK, needs recore

Last, but by no means least,  one Marshall J-75 supercharger with manifolds
and pulley bracket, for TC, TD or TF. No idea of its internal condition but
it turns freely and smoothly and it appears to have been sitting, unused,
for many years.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center