Re: Really nitty details

To: Douglas.Ormrod@neurological.org.nz
Subject: Re: Really nitty details
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 08:19:53 -0400
Doug,
   I concur with Lew on the first two details.
  The instrument panel bolt heads are black, not painted, but a black
coating of some sort.  Looks a like gun blueing, only in black.
  Seat rails and the seat-bottom slide handle were cadmium I believe, or
perhaps it was zinc plated.  They are exposed in front of the seat when
seat bottom is pushed back for tall drivers.
  I don't know about the RHD pedal gaiter.
Bob