Engine for TF1500

To: MG T list <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Engine for TF1500
From: Andrew Kirk <andrewk962@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 21:47:31 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Listers:
    My son who is soon to take over the family TF is
asking if there are other engines that will fit and
work in the TF body.  I know of other mills that fit
in the TD but suspect that the smaller compartment of
the TF limits the options.  What is the collective
experience of the list?  My personal prefferience is
to rebuild the present power plant as it has a cherry
crank installed in 1966 and never ground with very
little millage since.  OTOH the body (read tub) had
turned out to have serious problems discouvered this
afternoon.  TIA.
Andy
55 TF1500
03 S2000

Work is the curse of the biking classes!!
Andrew J. Kirk
andrewk962@yahoo.com
cell 650-224-3527