Valve Adj Question

To: MG T Digest <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Valve Adj Question
From: "S. Allen" <sallen3663@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 16:36:01 -0700
Hi,

When I had the engine in my '52 re-built I gave the machine shop one
of the new standard cams that Moss sells, (part #351-260) to put in
it.  Unfortunately he didn't give me the spec sheet when he returned
the engine to me and now he can't locate it. Next I called Moss for
help and they're still looking...

I seem to remember a conversation on this list a few years back to the
effect that the new cams Moss sells should have the valves gapped .014
for intake and .016 for exhaust.

But of course I didn't write it down, so can anybody on the list
confirm it or correct me if I'm wrong?

Any help appreciated,

Scott Allen
52 TD