Question and a Plug

To: MG T Digest <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Question and a Plug
From: "S. Allen" <sallen3663@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 15:22:43 -0700
Hi,

Question:

A few months ago I asked on the list which valves were intake and
which were exhaust on a '52.  I can't find the e-mail so would
somebody be kind enough to pass on the info again?

Plug:

Classic MG is going out of the parts business, (they're still going to
do re-builds) and the owner, Blair Engle, was kind enough to send me a
copy of the list of parts he is liquidating.  He's selling what he has
left at half off the 2000 list price (!!!) so there's lots of great
deals.  Unfortunately I'm at the end of  latest overhaul so I don't
need anything, but if someone is in the throes of a engine or tranny
re-build and is looking for a great deal drop him an e-mail at
engle@martech.fsu.edu or e-mail me for his phone number.

Thanks in advance,

Scott Allen
52 TD