Bonnet Props

To: mg-t <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bonnet Props
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 10:15:09 -0400
In the past few months I've been working on a website (
http://www.ttalk.info/) for things related to TDs and TFs.  Much of the
recent stuff has been suggested by threads from the UK MG BBS.  There's
recent interest in the various devices that folks have come up with for
propping up the bonnets on their T-machines.  You might want to take a
look at what's there already, just go to
http://www.ttalk.info/bonnet_props.htm and have a look.  And --- I'd
sure be happy to add any new ones that you might care to send to me.

BTW, one of the reasons that I started Ttalk is to have a place to post
images to share with other T-typers.

Bud Krueger
52TD
(http://www.Ttalk.info/)