Wire Wheel Conversion Kit

To: MG <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wire Wheel Conversion Kit
From: "Stuart C. Keen, Jr." <simbafish@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 12:06:20 -0400
I am converting (as previously mentioned on this site) my '51 TD Mark II to
wire wheels. I understand that if I do not plan to reuse the bearings etc
that are associated with the original front disk wheels, then new bearings,
seals, etc must be purchased. I am getting what is known as the "Factory
Original TD Wire Wheel Converstion Kit". Question for those that have
actually installed same. What bearings, etc must I order (Moss numbers) for
this conversion. I am not sure what parts for the TF front wire wheels are
applicable to the TD conversion; so looking for some insight, please.

Thanks

Stu Keen