Re: Strange Story

To: Gene Fodor <crownwhl@sover.net>
Subject: Re: Strange Story
From: Ted Jackson <ted@the-jacksons.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 15:39:28 -0400
Gene Fodor wrote:

> Listers: many of you receive Moss Motor's British Motoring. My copy
> arrived last week and as I own a T type, I enjoyed  the story on the
> 10,000 mile TD by Rick Malsed. I also sent an email to Rick at the
> email addresse provided in the article as well as the other location.
> Much to my dismay, I received a scathing message from my ISP notifying
> me that they had complaints (2 anonymous, interesting enough) of my
> 'spaming' the two addresses. Well, I did no such thing. I only sent
> two short one liner emails to the address the author noted.
> I sent an email to the Moss editor about checking and verifying
> information, (shades of Dan Rather and the President's military duty)
> to which they have not replied as of this posting.
> I bring this to you attention, so that you may be aware of this
> oddturn of events.
> Gene
> "T" in Vermont

Somebody has oversensitive Spam detection software in place, that's
automatically rejecting anyone not in the recipient's address book.  If
the address is Yahoo, Hotmail or Gmail I would register a protest with
that outfit and also with you own ISP.  Send copies of the two messages
to your own ISP just so they know what triggered the complaints.

Ted

--
Ted Jackson
Toronto, ON  CANADA

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0514-0, 2005.04.05
Tested on: 05/04/2005 3:39:30 PM