Strange Story

To: MG Net <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Strange Story
From: Gene Fodor <crownwhl@sover.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 13:35:23 -0400
Listers: many of you receive Moss Motor's British Motoring. My copy
arrived last week and as I own a T type, I enjoyed  the story on the
10,000 mile TD by Rick Malsed. I also sent an email to Rick at the email
addresse provided in the article as well as the other location.
Much to my dismay, I received a scathing message from my ISP notifying
me that they had complaints (2 anonymous, interesting enough) of my
'spaming' the two addresses. Well, I did no such thing. I only sent two
short one liner emails to the address the author noted.
I sent an email to the Moss editor about checking and verifying
information, (shades of Dan Rather and the President's military duty) to
which they have not replied as of this posting.
I bring this to you attention, so that you may be aware of this oddturn
of events.
Gene
"T" in Vermont