TSO CD Problem

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: TSO CD Problem
From: "Douglas Ormrod" <Douglas.Ormrod@neurological.org.nz>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 12:06:46 +1300
OK here is my problem - any help appreciated.

I have read the readme file and the postings here. I run Windows XP,
Explorer 6 and I had the full version of Acrobat 5.0 installed (not the
5.05 specified). I installed Acrobat 6 from a PC World CD and unistalled
the full Acrobat 5. When I click "continue" on the "open first" page I
get a blank Explorer page with an invitation to click a link which takes
me back to the first page - in essence telling me that I do not have
Acrobat 5.05 or greater installed - which in fact I do. I restarted the
computer but that did not help, and of course you can't just run it from
Acrobat - tells you to go to the open fist file. So going round in
circles.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Douglas