Boot for the clutch operating arm....TD/TF

To: mg-t@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Boot for the clutch operating arm....TD/TF
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 21:53:47 EST
Gents, I can report that a Harley Davidson Clutch cable boot works a treat
for this application.  It's part number 38630-88.  It fits snugly around the
arm
and the convolutions in the rubber plug up the hole nicely.  I happened to
have one that I bought to see if it would work on my NA's cable operated
brakes.
 I subsequently found a better one to  fit somewhere else.

I now see that there is a rubber plug for the bottom inspection hole on the
clutch/brake box and I have the plate that fits the side one.  Looks like the
Master Cylinder boot will pretty much plug up the rear hole....that should do
it for this item...on to the next project!
Cheers
Terry in Oakland