Re: TD Ball Seat Shims

To: <waltonps@ultracorinc.com>, "MG-List" <mg-t@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TD Ball Seat Shims
From: "Wayne Francis" <whfrancis@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 15:34:04 -0800
Of course!  I forgot about them.  Will give them a try.  Hey, I was at that
game.  Big year for Navy.
   Thanks to all who responded.  I'm still open to any other solutions.
O'Conner carries Moss, so they may not have the part.  They should have a big
inventory of used parts, tho, so maybe there's hope.
Wayne
USNA  '62