Re: MG TF suspension

To: gunnellj@krause.com, mg-t@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MG TF suspension
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 18:26:14 EST
In a message dated 12/20/2004 12:55:04 PM Pacific Standard Time,
gunnellj@krause.com writes:

> Anyway, the car runs fine, but it drives the same old way. Feels like it has
> no suspension. Especially bad when driving over lateral breaks in the road
> surface, particularly expansion cracks.

John, do you have radial tires on it?  That will make a huge difference.
The springs can sag over time too.....I put an MGB anti sway bar on my Arnolt
MG and that made a great improvement.  I have now added one to the TF but it
will be a few years before I test it!!
Terry in Oakland