RE: Fuel line route

To: <wtsnyder@bellsouth.net>, <mg-t@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Fuel line route
From: "Jesús V. Benajes" <jbenajes@mot.upv.es>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 19:00:20 +0100
Bill,

Yes, the routing is on the inner side of the right longitudinal chassis
member. As far as I know, the clips are the same. I'll try to find some
picture of the routing.

Jesus

-Jeszs Benajes
Professor
CMT- Motores Tirmicos
Universidad Politicnica de Valencia
Camino de Vera s/n
E-46022 Valencia
Spain

Phone: +34 963 877 655 - +34 963 877 650
Fax:     +34 963 877 659
email:    jbenajes@mot.upv.es