Re: TD Radiator Supports

To: wtsnyder@juno.com, mg-t@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TD Radiator Supports
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 11:42:01 EST
In a message dated 11/29/2004 7:54:33 AM Pacific Standard Time,
wtsnyder@juno.com writes:

> I asked this question before but received no replies..............and I
> still need the info, so here goes.
>
> Apparently I am missing a part that connects the radiator support rods to
> the top of the radiator itself. I have fabricated two steel strips that are
> functional, but obviously may not appear original. I cannot find said part
> listed in Moss or Abingdon spares. Can anyone enlighten me on this part, or
> perhaps send a digital photo?
>
> Thanks to all.
> Bill Snyder
> '53 TD under construction

Bill, sounds like you need the clevis.....Looks like Moss sells the stay bar
and clevis as a unit....I'd bet they would sell you just the clevis if you
called them.....however, I have a spare here.....send my your snail mail
address
and I'll send it to you.  measure the length for me or do you need two of them?
Terry in Oakland