Re: stuck brakes

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: stuck brakes
From: Herald1200@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 21:41:10 EDT
In a message dated 9/3/2004 5:28:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rock@rocky-frisco.com writes:

...I would remove each wheel in turn, back off the adjusters
and  apply rotary force with a bar on the wheel-studs  ....

======

Please don't take this as a smart-alecky comment; it's not meant to be that
at all. I'm just wondering: if the brakes are stuck and nothing turns, how
does  one get to the Lockheed Micram adjuster unless by some miracle each of
the
four  drums came to rest with the adjuster hole directly over the adjuster?

--Andy Mace