Re: stuck brakes

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: stuck brakes
From: Charles Hill <candahill@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 22:37:33 -0500
Andrew,

Very likely the shoes have rusted to the drums.  And I would suspect
that the clutch is rusted together, too.  There is no easy fix.
Consider the linings to be toast and use brute force and heat to get the
drums off.  You don't want to know what I had to do to get the wheels to
roll on the Morgan that I left with my parents for 3 years while I was
overseas in the service.

Regards,
Charles Hill