Late TD Water Pump Seal

To: mg-t <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Late TD Water Pump Seal
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 16:19:21 -0400
Help, please! I'm planning to start a 1500-1800 mile bit of TD'ing on
Friday morning. Yesterday my water pump told me that it had other ideas.
It appears that a bearing has gone sour. It's a pump that was given the
full treatment by Phil Marino about 3,000 miles ago, so I'm really
surprised.  (See 2/98 TSO, page 27.)  The bearings are a standard item
that I can get locally, but neither Abingdon nor Moss have the seal.
Does anyone know if there is a generic seal for the late water pumps?
And what the number is? I've tried calling Phil, but there's no answer.
Thanks.

Bud Krueger
52TD