Convair Pomona Sports Car Club

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Convair Pomona Sports Car Club
From: SherParker@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 23:16:11 EDT
Listers,

First, thanks to all who have replied and expressed an interest in my request.

If the badges/plaques are to be believed this car participated in Convair
Pomona SCC events in Aug and Sept of 59.  By virtue of the "Pomona" part of the
name, I am assuming that is Southern California.  I have been told that Convair
did have an aircraft assembly plant there in the 50-60s.

One lister replied that the club was one of the first in Southern California.
 I have not been able to find a web site to date.

If any of you do remember the club or it's members I would appreciate the
info.

Tanks again to all,

Sherwood