Convair Pomona

To: mg-t@autox.team.net, mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Convair Pomona
From: SherParker@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 00:46:51 EDT
Listers, especially those from Southern California.

I have just rescued TD/c 12681 from 30 years of neglect.  During the first
go-over I find on the glove box lid are attached 3 plaques from participation
in
the Convair Pomona Sports Car Club in 1959.  The car seems to have
participated in a "Poker Rally" on August 4th of 1959, and the  "Enigma One
Gymkhana" on
Sept 12 of 1959.  Additionally it won a "Ladies 1st" place at that event.

I would appreciate any information or mempries about the car, club or the
people.

Thanks for your help,

Sherwood Parker
TC, TD MkII, TF, Arnolt Coupe