Re: sick engine

To: "mg-t" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: sick engine
From: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 09:33:50 -0000
When I rebuilt my XPAG I found the rods backwards also. All the wrist pins
were badly galled. I had to cut two of the pistons off the wrist pins with a
hacksaw, in order to remove the rods. I didn't make the connection between
the rod alignment and wrist pin galling at the time.

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
52 MGTD - NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB - NAMGBR #7-3336