Re: TF Doors

To: Marlene Rzepkowski <mrzepkow@rochester.rr.com>
Subject: Re: TF Doors
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 14:25:30 -0500
Marlene,

They are different and will not fit.  When you run into that sort of
issue, your best bet is to consult a parts catalog from someone like
Moss.  To use Abingdon Spares as a reference will require that you look
at their price list.  Good luck with the restoration.  If you're willing
to share your location, there may well be experienced listers in the
neighborhood who'd be happy to help.  If the 'rochester' in your address
is the one in NY, you're surrounded by T-typers.

Bud Krueger
52TD
Plymouth, MA