Re: TF Doors

To: "Marlene Rzepkowski" <mrzepkow@rochester.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: TF Doors
From: Gene Gillam <anngene@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 13:32:52 -0500
Marlene asks:
>Does anyone know if a TD door will fit a TF?<

Marlene,

Take if from one who's been there, they do not fit.  I helped a friend restore
a TF from a basket of parts.  Totally redid the tub and all was going well
until we tried to hang the doors...nothing we did could make it come close to
fitting so we thought we'd screwed up the tub - but it looked correct.  Finally
visited a TF in the area and measured the doors - turned out our basketcase had
come with TD doors.  We got used doors from Abingdon Spares - you might try
there.

Best,

Gene Gillam
Saucier, MS