Re: Spark Plug Non Fouler Responses

To: "mg-t" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spark Plug Non Fouler Responses
From: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 22:36:46 -0000
I'm getting 2000 miles per quart since my XPAG engine rebuild several years
ago. It's all hard driving, if running 4500 rpm on the highway is considered
hard driving. I use Marvel religiously, even on my B. After using it several
times to loosen a sticky valve, I figured - why not use it all the time? At
first thought one might wonder what good a few ounces of light oil can do in
a whole tank of gasoline. But consider that's the only lubrication a two
cycle engine gets! BTW, I'm not experiencing any fouling using Marvel.

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
52 MGTD - NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB - NAMGBR #7-3336