Janis, Gar, and J. Rodricks die! Dave Huson rolls his Ford

To: mgt <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Janis, Gar, and J. Rodricks die! Dave Huson rolls his Ford
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 00:31:27 -0500
I hope that's got some goofus's attention.

If you know Dave Huson, Rachie Chappo, G.Curtis, John Alexander, Ian
Cliverd, Tomis Lavivan, Susan Goulder, Chinese food, and the above
persons you have a computer infected with the So Big Virus.

It has been puking out virii email 24 hours a day for about a week now.
I and everyone elses name in your computer's address book or on email
have been getting 300 emails a day.  My poor ISPs system is now filled
with over 2000 of them as they've been quarantined.

Mad as hell